I’m not in any cult – Shatta Wale

Dancehall artiste, Charles Nii Armah Mensah popularly known as Shatta Wale has rubbished rumours circulating in the public domain that his music prowess stems from a cult he pays allegiance to.

According to the “Ayoo” hitmaker, even though he doesn’t consider the Freemasons as evil people, he is a true Christian who prays to God for direction in life.

“I don’t understand people who do not believe in God. I am not a freemason. Do you know how they behave? Shatta Movement is my Freemason. I think they are going to enjoy how we live too. We only have time to talk to God and make sure our plans become a success. SM is religious…” he told Naa Ashorkor on Joy FM’s “ShowbizAtoZ” on Saturday.

Asked if the Zylofon CEO, Nana Appiah Mensah introduced him to a cult, reasons he has being signed on to Zylofon Music, Shatta Wale said “I think I have to ask him. If he is then that is a prosperous one. He is open-minded and studies a lot. He might not be a Freemason but that is the advantage of research…” he said.


Source: adomfmonline

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Female Student Performing Oral Sex On Her Classmate 18+ (Photo)    

God Will Turn Our Captivity In 2019 – Reverend Eastwood Anaba

17-year-old kidnapped girl reunited with family